Thursday 2 January 2014

beloved ones







Hi there! I hope you all had a great festive break and now are getting back on track full of new ideas and energy. This time I decided to share with you about something I admire so much. All these goodies are my fave beauty products. Thus, lets start from Semi Di Lino instant illuminating serum for hair. I only use this serum for my hair tips for a silky-soft, shiny and healthy look. I've tried many different serums for hair but there was nothing like Semi Di Lino. The second hair product is a dry shampoo from Lush. It works like a soap creating a lot of thick foam on your wet hair and the result is just       off-the-chart. It leaves the hair shiny, full of volume and manageable but not greasy and flattened. And the last but not the least product on my list today is a nude colour nail vanish from my favourite shop & other Stories. I believe nude nail vanish is an absolute must-have product for every woman who wish to keep her nails naturally beautiful. It also fits to every colour combination of clothes. This is it for now, I hope you enjoyed. See you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment