Friday 22 November 2013

acne paper & rose matters




This time of the year is the most miserable and cold time when I just wish to be in bed watching movies or reading my favourite book. In autumn time I feel lack of inspiration to do the things in life. I just wish to do nothing but doing nothing isn't really helping as well. Then I just get a feeling that I'm waisting my time. So the only one matter that is helping me to get some inspiration are the things around me. Flowers, books, magazines, candles and chocolate bars placed around the bedroom are the small beauties in my life that making me smile and forget about the bad weather or cold. Find the best  visible place in your room and place the things you love the most. That would definitely help and bring  some inspiration or at least a smile on your face. Try it yourself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment